If you’re an Apple user, then you probably wasted no time in updating your device to iOS 8, and you might be exploring the new OS version right this very second. You’ve probably noticed that iOS 8 comes with a number of new features and tweaks, some of which were much-needed and are very useful. One of these features is the ability to send your photos and videos via the Messages app – sending selfies has never been quicker and easier. Let’s see how you can do this!
1. Launch the Messages app on your Apple device running iOS 8.
2. Tap on the conversation with a person you’d like to send a selfie or a video to.
3. There’s a camera icon located to the left of the text entry field. Tap on it and then hold it.
4. Simply slide your finger up to take a photo and then send it to your friend or family member.
5. To start recording a video, slide your finger to the right. When you’re done, take your finger off the button, and your video will get sent.
If you want to send a photo of something other than yourself, raise your finger and then tap on the flip camera icon in the top right corner of your screen.
To cancel sending a photo or a video, lift your finger up without sliding up or down, and then select the offered X.